Thursday 10 November 2011

Time for a a short nap

Things have been a little quiet on the Bring the Baby front recently.

It's not been intentional, it's just that life has taken a few twists and turns recently and I've just not had the time to commit to it to really get it off the ground.

I'm so grateful to the people who have joined me on Twitter and Facebook since launch in the summer, which shows there's plenty of parents who want to see improvements made to our overall baby friendliness.

However, I am going to be taking a break from Bring the Baby so that I can focus on the other areas of my life that are eating up my time at present and then come back to it with renewed energy and focus in due course.

If anyone has any ideas for Bring the Baby in the meantime or wants to pick up the mantle, please get in touch - I'll be keeping the Facebook page and Twitter account open or you can just leave a message here.

I'm also on Twitter as @justine_RSPCA so if you've got an interest in animal welfare/marketing/PR and would like to pop across and say hello, please do so.

So it's au revoir for now, but not goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment